Apply for Your AdultBlock Name

  • You must have an SMD file from the TMCH
  • Only available for 1 domain name
  • 1,3,5,10 year increments only
  • Already registered names and restricted names cannot be blocked until they are released

  • Want AdultBlock but don’t have a Trademark registration?
    EnCirca can assist you in registering your trademark in the Trademark Clearin